Saturday, February 20, 2016

Because Women Match Socks

Study Suggests Women Code Better Than Men This article supports what I have learned in the classroom. I have seen women programmers far exceed what men programmers can do…. because women match socks. Programming is all about On Event Clicks: does the button do what the user expects? The event matches the expectation. Women are very good at matching which kid gets which socks. Guys, not so much.


Computer codes written by women get higher approval ratings than the code written by men – but only if the gender of the coder is being hidden

I am the one who knows how to teach Microsoft Access! I have developed and deployed robust, commercial databases. I have also learned what it takes to teach database programming.

Join us at World Education.net for outstanding Microsoft Access certification training.
We know how to match socks. We'll see that you get the right course and ship the books immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment